Hello beautiful one…
I’m thrilled you’ll be joining me for the Gratitude Cleanse.
This has been an idea stirring within me for a while and I can’t wait to carve out sacred space in our days together for soul-nourishing quiet and heart-focused intention.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Beginning today (in fact, right now!) I’m sending you over an email with a link to the main Gratitude Cleanse page. Check your inbox because this page hosts the full library of 7 guided Gratitude Cleanse meditations for you to use as often as you’d like!
- You can listen through your computer or download the mp3s to your iPod, etc.
- If you entered your cell phone number on the sign up form- you’ll also (beginning tomorrow morning at 5am EST) receive a simple text from me everyday for the next 7 days with a direct link to a new Gratitude Cleanse meditation audio.
- Perhaps they can become part of a quiet-led morning practice for a week. Or maybe you’d rather them as an evening practice … or anytime in between.
- Most importantly they are here to serve you and fit into your life but … of course, you’ll need to carve out space and prioritize it in order to receive the benefits!
Here’s what you can do now: Spread the word!
I’d be honored and grateful if you would share this with women in your circles.
Maybe you could share on your Facebook page or send a quick email to others you know who could use a little heart care right about now.
Here are two simple ideas you can copy, paste and pass along ::
- I just signed up for the ‘Gratitude Cleanse’ with Lisa Grace Byrne … Feels like the perfect way to usher in the holidays this year. Want to join, too? https://www.wellgroundedlife.com/gratitude-cleanse-invite
- 10 minutes, 7 days … I’m cleaning out some heart space to make room for what’s most important this season. If you want to join, too, click here: https://www.wellgroundedlife.com/gratitude-cleanse-invite
Over the next few days, I’ll follow up with some of my (personal) favorite tips and strategies for getting the most out of your soul-nourishing quiet time.
With a heart overflowing with thanks for joining me, I look forward to circling with you.