Get ready for a five day series (monday through friday, may 17-21) covering all things cleansing.
Grab your copy of the Real Food Cleansing eBook for more details on the topics or you can simply join in the discussion through the posts and comments during the series.
Expect to explore these topics next week:
- 20 excellent reasons we should cleanse our bodies.
- The #1 way women bring toxicity into their bodies
- How to set realistic goals for your cleanse.
- How to tell if you are ready for a cleanse.
- Who should not cleanse.
- Guidelines to determine when and for how long you should cleanse.
- The key to choosing the right cleanse for you, right now in your life.
- What specific foods to include during a Springtime cleanse.
- The 2 main purposes of non-food cleansing supports and how to choose ones that are right for you.
- The most common mistakes people make when cleansing and how to avoid them.
Today, I’m at Simple Mom, hop over to see how noisy your diet is-– a great indicator that you’d benefit from a gentle cleanse (hint hint 🙂 ).
If you have a blog, a moms group listserv, or friends you’d like to share the series with– link to this post, so we can spur each other on as we plan for our Spring Cleanse!
Let me know…What specific questions do you have about cleansing?