All too often it feels like the ones we treasure the most are the hardest to love. Or that we let the demands and busyness of life distract us from growing (and prioritizing) a strong, healthy, loving relationship with our husband.
That’s why we are exploring Extraordinary Relationships as the topic for this month’s Vibrant Living Workshop. Read below for what’s included in this offering.
Do you sometimes feel that your message of love and care is just not getting received?
Are you interested in concrete strategies for making your most treasured relationships extraordinary?
Could you use support in growing your marriage while growing your family?
In this workshop we’ll explore some easy to apply strategies for making our message of love hit the mark with those we most care about as well as consider practical ways for us to strengthen our marriage relationships while we are dealing with the tremendous responsibilities of raising a family.
- a 30 minute webinar class taught by Lisa Byrne (which can be downloaded as an MP3 as well),
- a guided energy assessment worksheet,
- a guest expert video interview with Dr Karen Sherman, licensed psychologist and
- Dr. Sherman’s interview materials (which include a BONUS teleclass on Key Elements of a Strong Marriage)
…you’ll learn ways to
1. Quickly and accurately assess a situation or relationship and know where it’s energy leaks are and how to shift them into energy boosts,
2. Deepen your ability to take the relationships you most treasure to an extraordinary level by targeting exactly how to love these people in the way they most need to be loved (this is not only for your spouse, but for your children, other family members and dear friends too– this works on everyone!)
3. Learn from the research exactly what elements and characteristics strong marriages all have in common and how to begin to bring those characteristics into your own relationship.
All the material is available for immediate viewing and download!